We will be using Nature Restore's Organic Red Beet Powder today. It mixes very easily in a blender, and I especially like the subtle sweet and tangy flavor it has on top of the vibrant color.
'Nough said, grab your blender or food processor and let's begin!!
- 2 tbsp Nature Restore Organic Red Beet Powder
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 frozen bananas
- freeze bananas ahead of time, peeled (I freeze them whole in a zip-lock back and break them in 3 or 4 pieces before use)
- thaw bananas at room temperature for 15 minutes
- place all ingredients in a Vitamix or food processor
- blend on low to medium, stopping a couple times to push bananas from the sides down into the blades with a Vitamix stirring rod or rubber spatula/spoon
Believe in the swirl!
Make sure to leave me your thoughts below!