For those eager fruit lovers such as myself out there, you don't have to wait til after the main course to eat fruit! The sweet, tangy, fresh, citrusy, peachy flavor combination in this dressing will make your salad a huge hit, guaranteed.
This is an AMAZING salad dressing recipe that I simply improvised with and created right on the spot when making my salad one day.
All you need is 4 ingredients and a blender. The simple steps are even shown in order in the pictures below. Can't wait to get to the good stuff already!
- 1 large red bell pepper (save 1/2 of the pepper for topping the salad)
- 2 yellow peaches (save 1 peach for topping the salad)
- 1 lime
- handful of cilantro, ends of stems torn off
- place in blender:
- washed and cut bell pepper and peaches
- squeezed juice of 1-2 limes depending on size
- roughly torn or chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup or more of water
- blend and add water until desired consistency is reached (I like mine chunky)
- pour onto lettuce or a container to keep in the fridge for the next day