- 2 frozen bananas
- a few spinach leaves
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 yellow mango
- a few raspberries
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- freeze bananas ahead of time
- break bananas in large pieces into blender and thaw at room temperature for 15 minutes
- prepare thin mango slices and wash raspberries
- add spinach to blender. Use more for a deeper green color and more nutrients, or use only a few leaves for a light green color like I did 😎
- blend until smoothie, it should be thick
- arrange toppings as you wish!
Leave me your comments below!