These are always a hit when I've made them for my friends. I personally love the touch of cinnamon in it. It just ties in all of the flavors and textures together so well and makes it so delicious!
Oh! And get yourself one of these cool bamboo bowls too! I am so glad I found it and use it all the time mostly to carry fruit and salads. I love the light, natural color and how it looks!
Don't you just love nice and quiet mornings when you can take things slow and easy.
See? Tiki gets my mood.
- 2 large handfuls fresh spinach
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 cup frozen mango
- 2 tbsp ground organic flax seeds
- 1 cup original almond milk
- 1 cup water
- freeze PEELED bananas broken in pieces in a freezer bag the night before
- when ready to make smoothie, pack spinach down into blender first to ease blending process
- then add all other smoothie ingredients and blend
- pour smoothie into bowls, top with desired toppings, mix, and enjoy!
So there you go, and GOOD MORNING from Tiki and I!
(Even though it looks like he's quite preoccupied right now)